Thursday 15 March 2012

Erotic Stories by Richard Steele

All About You is the first in a series of erotic short stories about the woman I have loved ever since the first time I set eyes on her when she was sixteen, my wife.

You will have to decide for yourself whether these are true stories or just a work of fiction.

Throughout our marriage we have had an exciting and sometimes surprising sex life. There are not many things we haven`t seen or experienced, both here in the UK and abroad.

All About You will give you an insight into what some, and I dare say, many couples and singles get up to in the privacy of their loving relationships.

All About You is told from my perspective, with the focus on my wife.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Imagine Me & You is the second book of erotic short stories based on experiences that my wife and I have shared over the years.

Imagine Me & You will be launched end of April 2012 on Amazon Kindle